We offer a varied range of services to support carers as we understand that living with and caring for somebody with mental health issues can be difficult. Please see below a list of services we provide.
- Tele friend– we have a group of dedicated volunteers who provide a Tele-Friend service. This offers a chance for carers to have regular telephone conversations where they can have a relaxed chat and discuss any problems.
- One to one– we offer access to our information clinic for one to one confidential support, information and signposting
- Library – we hold a range of leaflets and information on issues relating to caring for someone with a mental health issue.
- Coffee Pot– we hold a coffee morning both here at Basselaw Mind and at Retford Library once per month. This offers a relaxed environment to meet like minded people and make friendships.
- We can offer Mental Health Awareness Training and Resilience Building Training to carers
- There is a NHS run carers group held at Bassetlaw Hospital
Please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information